DL Weekly Online Training Sessions
The DL Online Training Sessions are conducted to educate DL users on the ACM Digital Library platform. Each week a specific topic on the DL feature will be discussed during the training session.
Bibliometrics is now included as part of all upcoming Author and Institutional Profile Pages trainings.
Should you urgently require DL training, please do not hesitate to contact Juliet Chance at email@example.com.
|When||Topic||Link/ Meeting Password/ Meeting ID|
- The GMT offset above does not reflect daylight saving time adjustments.
- DL training session participation is based on first-come, first-served basis due to limited capacity of 25 participants. Advance reservation to the DL training session is not available.
- Unannounced schedule changes: There are occasions when the DL training sessions are rescheduled. We highly recommend that you check this page for an updated training schedule.
- If you are using the GoToMeeting for the first time, please allow some time to download the GoToMeeting application onto your computer. Ensure that you have the latest Java version on your computer.
- Should you have any problems accessing the GoToMeeting training session, please call Juliet Chance at 212-626-0658 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.